X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here goes nothing...

Hello all I haven't talked to in what seems like AGES! And also to those I haven't met yet. I have been thinking about coming back on here for a couple weeks now and for some reason today was the day. I will be honest with how much I work I haven't been able to watch in over a year or more. I'm looking to try and get back into it all again and figured right here at my original site would be the best place for it. SO for the love of Pete would someone catch me up?? Only on the important things though. I will say it is nice to be back...

JHG

JHG!!! awwwww it's really good to see you again

Comment

Lol it is good to see you again too. It will be a change for me lol

Comment

Hello, Welcome back to OWW madness.
        Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory. And ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat.-Kahless

Comment

Thanks I was here way back when and got lost in life and so its cool to be back

Comment

Originally posted by JHG View Post
            Thanks I was here way back when and got lost in life and so its cool to be back
            Was life good?
            Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory. And ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat.-Kahless

Comment

Originally posted by The Indy Junkie View Post
              Was life good?
              Yes it has been good. Just busy is all. Everyone has their bumps as did I but nothing horrible hah

Comment

Our babies are coming home, first Total Nonstop Attitude now JHG

Comment

Originally posted by Shockage View Post
                  Our babies are coming home, first Total Nonstop Attitude now JHG
                  Haha still the same ol Shock I remember. I was here back when the chat was in a different window and you could change your name and mess with people. Those were the Days.

Comment

Welcome Back! its good to see your doing well.

If you can't see people you miss, but want to catch up, most are just a hyperlink away.

Still watching wrestling as much as you used to?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximo View Post
                      Welcome Back! its good to see your doing well.

If you can't see people you miss, but want to catch up, most are just a hyperlink away.

Still watching wrestling as much as you used to?
                      No I haven't been able to recently. I work 13 hour days so I have enough time to sleep, eat and shower. Ha.

Comment

Welcome back JHG!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X