Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
John Cena The Hypocrite, Not Calling Out Brock Lesnar For Leaving Wrestling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jericho wasn't exactly successful, Lesnar was unfortunatley his sickness forced him to retire from UFC otherwise I am sure when he was at his best then not many would be able to handle him.

But the thing is though is that yes storyline wise Cena was targeting the Rock but he was also targeting him before hand now yes the Rock left and was successful more successful then the other 2 but I do think that when you attack one person in an interview when you have others doing the same thing you should hit them as well.
    Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Shizzel View Post
      Well Jericho wasn't exactly successful, Lesnar was unfortunatley his sickness forced him to retire from UFC otherwise I am sure when he was at his best then not many would be able to handle him.

But the thing is though is that yes storyline wise Cena was targeting the Rock but he was also targeting him before hand now yes the Rock left and was successful more successful then the other 2 but I do think that when you attack one person in an interview when you have others doing the same thing you should hit them as well.
      It depends on what your definition of successful is. I don't think Jericho got into the business thinking he was eventually going to take his place next to bands like The Rolling Stones or The Beatles. There aren't too many people who follow their dreams and Jericho has done that. Also, there aren't many rock/metal bands that are really popular today as the music industry has completely floundered. Lesnar had nothing more to prove and I don't think it was the diverticulitis that forced him to retire. After getting TKO/KO'd by Velasquez and Overeem, I think Brock knew he had to evolve and I don't think he really could do that. His standup is horrid and I've been saying that since he debuted. Even at his best, anyone with World Class stand up would demolish him.
      SOMEBODY GET HER SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE - Tazz

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Shizzel View Post
        Let me ask you something. Do you really want Cena to turn into the Ultimate Warrior and doing nothing but jabber about how he hates other wrestlers? It got really tiring with the Warrior, it would be incredibly annoying with Cena. It's for the best he doesn't whine and moan about every wrestler that goes out and does stuff. I would rather him be hypocritical than look at the news forum with five new posts a day of Cena said this about this wrestler.
        It's time for your weekly beating!

Comment

I would rather John Cena just shut up altogether but on the other hand you can't attack one guy and not attack the others it's like CM Punk with Chris Brown he's got a woman wrestler who he looks up to now there may be some history between them but you can't call one guy out and not call another out.
          Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

Well Darth, it's not like the WWE put Lesnar on display right away. Cena and Lesnar had to work the angle. The angle was that the night after Wrestlemania, Cena was going to call the Rock out, and to everyone's "surprise" Lesnar comes to the ring instead. Cena had to look "surprised" as well, as I'm sure not everyone knew Lesnar was returning. I think in due time Cena may say something about Brock leaving wrestling. On the other hand, at least Lesnar left to pursue other athletic "endeavours".
            SOMEBODY GET HER SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE - Tazz

Comment

Darth you are acting like Rock vs Cena was a complete shoot.

Maybe Cena "went after" The Rock because he is doing his job. Dont you think there is a chance that it has something to do with the match they just had?

Comment

Cena is an Obama voter. He went after someone who had more, and wanted that someone to give him some of his well earned fame. The freeloader!

Comment

I would've if he hadn't been taking shots at the Rock before the Rock even came back.

Comment

Take Chris Jericho and CM Punk. Jericho was taking shots at Punk before he (Jericho) came back. Going by your logic, Jericho must legitimately hate him, there's no other excuse.

Comment

Jericho was taking shots at Punk on Twitter not during interviews

Comment

Twitter or interviews, it doesn't matter. Taking shots at somebody in public is taking shots at somebody in public.
                        Thomdango

Comment

exactly right Thom. This is just another case of Darth trying to change the rules when it suits his point of view.

Comment

Working...
                          X