Ricky Steamboat wins IC Title @ WMIII
    Hogan bodyslams Andre @ WrestleMania III
    Hogan/Warrior post match celebration @ WrestleMania VI
    Macho Man & Elizabeth reunit @ WrestleMania VII
    Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit emotional celebration @ WrestleMania XX
    Gorilla Monsoon's emotional introduction @ WrestleMania XV

Worst
    The budlight divas fight @ WrestleMania XIX
    HHH going over Booker leaving a foul conclusion to a racial motivated rivalry @ WrestleMania XIX
    Snooki @ WrestleMania XXVII
    Howard Finkel being phased out of normal ring announcing - WrestleMania XXII to present

Several big & bad moments there....

I'll add Austin/Bret double turn at WM13 as one of the best... the iconic image of Austin writihing in pain, blood seeping from his head whilst trapped in the sharpshooter.
    The aura of Hogan vs Rock at WM18 was another big moment.... the fans still showing the love for Hogan!
    For whatever reason I always liked the moment at WM8 when Warrior came back unannounced, to save Hogan from a double beat dwon from Sid Justice and Papa Shango!

More bad moments:
    The Double Doinks at WM9 was just plain silly (even if Bobby Heenans commentary on it was funny!)
    I think it was WM17 when Eddie was wrestling Test... and Test got his feet tangled up in the rope and couldn't get out. Eddie and the Ref had to free Test for the match to continue! It looked rather awkward and embarassing for them

Comment

Bret Hart beating Yoko for the title at Wrestlemania 10 was a brilliant moment. The locker room clearing out to congratulate him whilst Owen sulked made it even more memorable.

Comment

Best for me. British Bulldogs capture Tag Titles at WM 2, Steamboat captures IC Title at WM 3, Demolition captures Tag Titles at WM 4, Randy Savage captures WWF Title at WM 4, Bret Hart destroys Battle Royal trophy after Bad News Brown eliminates him at WM 4.

Worst for me. Malena vs. Ashley at WM 23, worst bout prior to a Main Event ever, Hulk Hogan winning the WWF title at WM 9 after Yoko had already won it.
        SOMEBODY GET HER SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE - Tazz

Comment

Andre comically choking out Bob Uecker at WM4 is a classic Wrestlemania moment!
          At the same Mania, I always liked the appreciation the fans showed for Jesse Ventura when he did his posedown... though he was a heel announcer Jesse got a great pop, and it showed that deep down he was well liked.

There was an earth shattering pop for Gorilla Monsoon at WM15, when he was announced as a guest judge for the Butterbean demolition of Bart Gunn. A cancer stricken Gorilla was approaching the end... and the pop he got was a show of appreciation for his long 30 year association with the WWF. The pop Gorilla got was even greater than Austin winning the title at the end of the show. It was a mark of respect for Gorilla.... and a fabulous sendoff for a great man.

As Shock mentions the Hogan slam on Andre WM3... the stare-out between the two as the bell rang to start is also a key moment... the audience was awestruck at the sheer magnitue of the occasion.

Comment

Allow me to add another Worst Moment. Wrestlemania 23. When the Hall of Fame Class came out and was announced individually, nobody had a damn clue who Nick Bockwinkel or The Sheik were, barely any recognition from the fans. Sickening.

Comment

Shawn Michaels celebrating his title win at Wrestlemania 12 was pretty awesome. Especially after such a long grueling match, despite certain stories of his attitude at that point. I like that moment, as you can clearly see what being the champion and the man meant to him. It's something that I think has been lost in recent years, so I appreciated that. Along with Austin's post match celebrations at Wrestlemania 14, with Mike Tyson punching Shawn Michaels and Austin celebrating to the fans, that's another favourite of mine.

Comment

I almost don't like that moment R. From what I've read, Michaels told Bret to "get the f out of the ring". Michaels had a great match, but it certainly wouldn't have been as good as it was had Bret not worked his butt off just as hard. Now I don't know how much truth there is to that, but if it is true, pretty low class.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpt73 View Post
                  Demolition captures Tag Titles at WM 4, Randy Savage captures WWF Title at WM 4, Bret Hart destroys Battle Royal trophy after Bad News Brown eliminates him at WM 4.
                  im going to go out on a limb here and say that you lie Wrestlemania 4 hey Pumpt? All good choices, particularly the Bret Hart tantrum....

Comment

Loved WM 4. One of the more underrated events. The tournament has never been equaled on US soil to my knowledge. The Battle Royal was fantastic. Crowned new Tag Champs and the first new Heavyweight champ in 4 years (not counting Andre's run). I still love watching this event.

Comment

Worst would be any band performing that isn't performing an entrance theme for a wrestler. And another would be JBL/Mysterio at Mania 25 & Chavo/Kane at Mania 24. Just atrocious all around.
                      THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS!

Comment

Best Moment: WM17 - Edge spearing Jeff Hardy off the top of a ladder.

Comment

best for me... And I really mean this... Undertaker, Shawn, and HHH all walking out together at the end of the HITC match at WM28. With JR giving the call, it made that moment so emotional and amazing.

Worst for me comes from a good match... Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage. Great, great match, could pass as the best of Warrior's career. It was a grueling match between two combatants, that saw many potential endings, including 4-5 elbow drops from savage, with Warrior kicking out of them. But, how does it actually end??? with warrior laying one foot on Savage's chest, instead of just pinning him regularly. I'm not sure why, but I've always hated that he did that, just planting a foot on his chest.
                          Burnin' Bridges Since 2006

Comment

Best moment for Wrestlemania for me would have to be the Undertakers Wrestlemania entrance at 20.

Worst however is a toss up between Maria vs Ashley , JBL vs Rey Mysterio or Daniel Brian vs Sheamus
                            Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

As big a joke Sheamus vs D Bry was at Mania, the fact is it got Bryan over moreso than he ever was. Dumb luck on WWE's part. I hate the match and refuse to watch it, but I am not blind enough to not know it did wonders for D Bry.

Comment

Working...
                              X