X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which has more impact for a British wrestling fan

I was wondering as Adrian Neville has just become the first English NXT champion, and TNA has a English TNA champion, which champion has the biggest impact for a British wrestling fan
    TNA Champion Magnus
    40.00%
    NXT Champion Adrian Neville
    60.00%

for me its got to be Adrian Neville, even though Magnus is a World champion, he's a world champion of a company on the slide and in decline, NXT is seen as the future of WWE and consider a huge thing and WWE made NXT Arrival a big deal by the way they promoted it, and it was the first live broadcast on their WWE Network

Comment

I think Magnus has the bigger impact. TNA may be in decline, they may not have the exposure that WWE has.... but its still a recognised world heavyweight championship in the 2nd biggest wrestling promotion in the States.
      Nexus is a feeder/developmental territory for the WWE, making prototype stars... some will make it, others won't.
      Neville is a prototype world champion. Hes still in kindergarten class compared to Magnus.

Personally I'm amazed that TNA didn't have Magnus beat AJ Styles clean for the title. Even on television, people call him a 'Paper champion' ... why protect the guy (AJ) who was leaving the company?
      Despite this I still think Magnus has the bigger achievement here

Comment

• The Show Jordan Richards
        Editing a comment
        Actually, Neville is more experienced and more seasoned than Magnus. Apples to apples? Neville is better and will make for a better champion, World Title or otherwise. When coupled with the fact that the NXT Women's Champion (Paige) is also British, it makes it an even bigger deal.
    Working...
    X