Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rikishi Lashes Out at TMZ for Interrupting Eddie "Umaga" Fatu's Memorial Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rikishi Lashes Out at TMZ for Interrupting Eddie "Umaga" Fatu's Memorial

Source: WrestleView.com

Rikishi reacted to the TMZ article we posted earlier via Twitter:

"ekis (Umaga) memorial was both personal private and not for public display so its really pisses me off to see a trust betrayed

Let my brother R I P @TMZ and who ever sent them those pics .. No class Muthaf***kers"

========================

From TMZ.com:

WWE Stars Reunite to Honor Fallen Wrestler Umaga

It's been one year since former WWE star Umaga shockingly passed away at the age of 36 -- and to honor his memory ... several of the wrestler's former ring-mates and family members got together to celebrate his life earlier this month.

Among the star-studded crew who gathered in Texas -- wrestlers MVP, Shad, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas.

We're told the gang shared their favorite stories about their friend -- and even honored Umaga's eating habits with a buffet of his favorite foods.

Source: WrestlingNewsSource.com

A small memorial was held recently for former WWE Superstar Umaga who died a little over a year ago. In attendance were friends Charlie Haas, Jackie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, referee Mike Chioda, MVP and Shad Gaspard. TMZ manged to take a few photos of the occasion which upset Shelton Benjamin who had the following to say on twitter: "You know it's a real damn shame when you allow someone into your home as a friend and they turn out to be a snake in the grass. Ekkie's memorial was both personal and private and not for public display, so it really pisses me off to see a trust betrayed. But I will root out this piece of who did this." - @Sheltyb803.

==========

TMZ is the Sodom and Gamorah or internet media.

Comment

If that had been me, would have been a lot more pink hearts in that post. TMZ are nothing more than vultures who pander to the complete celebrity worship our society suffers from.
      If you don't got it, get it! If you don't get it............figure it out!

Comment

Lol WWE Stars reunite to pay tribute the their friend. More like former WWE stars with nothing better to do. Not one person there is still wrestling in a real promotion.

Comment

All I have to say about this...

MVP's hair.

He looked like a black Dr. Emit Brown.
          http://nexusdx.deviantart.com Updated: 11/14/11 www.pw247radio.com

Comment

prayers and cucumbers are somewhere around Haas and Fatu stuff, five dollar foot long amen.

Comment

Tipical TMZ to do such a crappy thing like that. Had they just said that several former WWE wrestlers and family members of Umaga held a memorial in his honnor, im prety sure that both Rikishi and Shelton wouldnt have said anything. But no, TMZ had to show some pictures of this on their website. So in my opinion Rikishi had every right to be so pissed off.
              The Legend is in the Houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

TMZ didn't give a damn about the man when he was alive, but they decide to get some snapshots of his death. That's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by NY Lucha Thug View Post
                  TMZ didn't give a damn about the man when he was alive, but they decide to get some snapshots of his death. That's disgusting.
                  Actually your wrong TMZ did several stories on Umaga when he was alive, when he was hozpitalized and covered his death, they wernt trying to be pricks about this they were just covering a storu they had a tip on.

Comment

TMZ are as perverted and despicable as the paparazzi that caused Princess Diana's death!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock the Rock Muraco View Post
                      TMZ are as perverted and despicable as the paparazzi that caused Princess Diana's death!
                      Nah because TMZ knows they will never get to cover things like Diana and big names like that so they cover crap like Umaga memorial party or things like Jew or not a Jew with Eli Roth.

Comment

Nah because TMZ knows they will never get to cover things like Diana and big names like that so they cover crap like Umaga memorial party or things like Jew or not a Jew with Eli Roth.
                        HUH? seriously WHAT?

Comment

Why's everyone whining about TMZ? Where's the bitching about the person who was in the house, took the pictures, and SOLD THEM TO TMZ?
                          "In nominee Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti."

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Idol View Post
                            Actually your wrong TMZ did several stories on Umaga when he was alive, when he was hozpitalized and covered his death, they wernt trying to be pricks about this they were just covering a storu they had a tip on.
                            Oh, I was not aware of this fact. Thanks for the correction Joey.

Comment

yeah the person who sold the photos is the villain. You cant blame TMZ workers as they were just doing their job. Whichever one of his "mates" that tipped them off is the one with no class.

Comment

Working...
                              X