Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SPOILERS* WWE Extreme Rules LIVE in 4 weeks

Hey guys,

WRESTLEMANIA 28 is now history, and now, we look forward to 4 weeks from tonight

LIVE on PPV

It's the 4th Annual WWE Extreme Rules PPV

Extreme Rules will come to you LIVE from Rosemont, IL the hometown of Rock Guitarist Zakk Wylde

It's the event where there are NO RULES

CM Punk is still the WWE Heavyweight Champion, and now, he must put his title on the line under Extreme Rules

Who will be next to face the Straight-Edge Superstar?

Meanwhile....

For the 1st time EVER, Sheamus is the NEW WORLD Heavyweight Champion and he, too must defend the title under Extreme Rules

Who will be next to face the Celtic Warrior?

Plus, John Laurinaitis is now running both RAW & SD!

What does he have next under his sleeve?

also, the Divas will compete in Extreme Rules, but the question is this:

Who will be next to STOP The Glamazon and Eve Torres?

and who will be next to STOP The Big Red Machine known as Kane?

Well you get the answers to these and other HOT BURNING QUESTIONS as you tune in to the 4th Annual WWE Extreme Rules LIVE from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL

The home to the WNBA Team Chicago Sky

4 weeks from tonight on PPV

and just to give you a preview, here's a poster of this year's Extreme Rules Featuring the 1st man in WWE History to hold the WWE Heavyweight Championship, ECW Heavyweight Championship and the WORLD Heavyweight Championship

The Big Red Machine known as Kane

Check it out:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...eRules2012.jpg
    America: The Best Things in Life are Free

I like that poster looks good.

My predictions for matches (not including gimmicks)

Sheamus vs Daniel Brian

Kane vs Orton

CM Punk vs John Cena (going on Jericho's twitter statement)

Big Show vs Rhodes

Zack Ryder vs Mystery Opponent/ with Eve in mystery opponents corner.
    Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

If we went by Jericho's twitter statements then he would still be happily retired from wrestling

Comment

Well after Raw we can all assume that this rivalry is still on what kind of match do you think it will be I hope its a ladder match.
        Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

Best plan ever: CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho in a ladder match for the title. However, the title is not what is hanging above the ring. Instead, it's a small Crown Royal bag. To win, the contender must remove the bag from the hook, take the bottle out of the bag, and chug it.

Good luck, Punk.
          I am a professional wrestling trainee, and keep a blog, Facebook, and Twitter.

Comment

Not sure if serious

Comment

whats wrong with a standard wrestling match for the title? why does everything have to have a gimmick attached?

Comment

Because its Extreme Rules and there is always a gimmick to it.

Comment

That poster is one of the better ones they've approved. It's to the point and doesn't make me want to punch a baby with tourettes.

And I love Kane's new mask. Looks like cracked and sun dried leather. Really fits Kane.
                  It's time for your weekly beating!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Shizzel View Post
                    Because its Extreme Rules and there is always a gimmick to it.
                    going by the crap they pulled with these 2 at Wrestlemania, a straight match would be the gimmick....

Comment

Or they could go for double the time just to piss everyone off.

Comment

Working...
                      X