• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Postpones MEM/Aces & Eights 5 vs 5, Hardcore Justice Match

Source: @TNADixie

Source: @TNADixie

Comment

Why one of the Bellator guys break a fingernail.

Comment

This is pretty freaking unprofessional. It's a pretty built up match, postponing doesn't look good. WWE did that with a mixed tag match no one cared about and we still took shots at them for it, this was a freaking mainevent with tons of build up.
        sigpic
        Violence Just Got Sexy

Comment

Wow, bad move. I had a hard time believing the match would happen anyway since Rampage won't wrestle a match, especially on free TV until his MMA career is over. These themed episodes of Impact don't do it for me. All it is is a show with big matches but they don't even feel like a PPV would. Too bad, I was planning on watching it too. Now all it is is one match where the winner is all but known.

Comment

Actually this may have to do with Kurt.
            Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory. And ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat.-Kahless

Comment

i have a feeling this has to do with Kurt. sadly stuff like this happens were a company cannot do anything about it. its bad for the company.
              sigpic

Comment

couldn't they (TNA), say something on the broadcast, like Kurt was taken out by Aces & 8's when he arrived to the arena? anything to make the absence of Angle a little justifiable, and not just pospone the match, this looks bad for the company...
                sigpic

Comment

I can't think of a past scenario where a promotion's had to postpone a match because a wrestler couldn't make it. Usually they have the match go ahead or get a sub. Postponing it just gets people talking about it, and the fact that it's a TV match (not a ppv) probably makes it ok.

Comment

One instance that really stands out of a sub replacing someone who couldn't make it was Shawn Michaels replacing Jerry Lawler in the Survivor Series match with the Knights against The Hart Family.
                    2012 - OWW Best New Member!![BR]

Comment

Working...
                    X