Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Diva Says No More Bra & Panties Matches

Source: Rajah.com

Kelly Kelly did an interview with the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show this past weekend and said plans haven't been finalized on how the WWE Divas are going to be used at WrestleMania 25. "Don't really know what the girls are doing right now," she said.

Kelly was then asked if a bra and panties match could be in the works, and she laughingly said, "We're high-road now. We're PG."

When asked how much money she makes in WWE, Kelly wouldn't say, but admitted to driving a BMW. She also added, "the video game checks are very good."

Bubba asked Kelly about her relationship with former WWE Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin. The WWE Diva said they're not together anymore, but remain close friends. Kelly was asked if Martin's departure from the company had an effect on their relationship and she said that it was a strong factor.

"He's never been one at home waiting around," Kelly said. "He's on the other side of the coin now. I think that had a lot to do with it." Kelly said Martin has plans to attend school to become a personal trainer.

Kelly added that she is currently involved in a relationship with a wrestler who is now competing in Japan.

And last but not least, Kelly said she lives in Tampa, Florida so she is able to train at the Florida Championship Wrestling school on her off-days when she's not on the road.
    Thomdango

As depraved as it is to say...

This makes me sad.
    "In nominee Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti."

Comment

unless it was a lita vs trish match it usually sucked anyway. honestly, im 18, ive seen it all before.
      no one likes a Tattletale Kangaroo

Comment

To paraphrase a Truth every man must accept.

"Once you've seen two women rolling around semi-nude for free...you'll want to see any two women rolling around semi-nude for free."
        "In nominee Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti."

Comment

WWE needs to keep the “bra and panties” matches because between Trish, Lita and now Victoria retiring, the divas division contains nothing but silicone based eye candy.
          Obey your Master

Comment

Well WWE getting rid of The Bra and Panties Match, it makes sense with the current kid friendly WWE product. Keeping Bra and Panties Matches would most likely only get the parents of the children to stop from watching, which would drop the ratings even if it is able to bring on more of a older aged male audience. Though I do think that WWE should keep the Bra and Panties match and have them every so often, but again I understand as to why the WWE is doing this, and even Kelly explains as to why there will not be anymore Bra and Panties Matches in the WWE, at least not for now.

Originally posted by ThomC1010 View Post
            And last but not least, Kelly said she lives in Tampa, Florida so she is able to train at the Florida Championship Wrestling school on her off-days when she's not on the road.
            A comment like this is what I like to hear. It shows that Kelly Kelly wants to improve, things like this are really good to see. I mean Kelly doesn't need to improve, and WWE would still keep her contracted, so it shows that she cares for what she's doing, and she has dedication, and that she wants to be a Womens Champion in the future. Hats off, for her training on her days off.

Comment

Molly Holly could actually put on a decent match. how lame am i for thinking about that?

Comment

I'd [B]LOVE[B/] to see kelly kelly in a bra and panties match. ;-)

Comment

Please...bring back bra and panties....couldn't stand to see the MANKINI again!
                  "I'll whip you like you stole something"- Mark Henry 05-06-2013

Comment

OK

A) How the does she get video game checks? does anyone actually play as her?

and

B) The divas are not good enough at wrestling for them to not have bra and panty matches, their matches are BORING

Comment

WWE really needs to bring back the bra and panties match. They dont have a problem with Santinos mankini!!!! A bra and panties is just a swimsuit basically! Well, sometimes.

Comment

First, Kelly Kelly confirms that she won't be doing Playboy and now no more Bra and Panties matches? That's rather disappointing. Maybe the WWE can have them wrestle around in chocolate pudding or something. I wouldn't think the Edge and Vickie angle is for the kids either and yet the WWE continues to keep that one going.

Comment

Only a select handfull of divas could wrestle well. I remember looking at a lot of matches and thinking "these women are so choppy with their moves". It was like you were watching them learn. For the most part, they are just eye candy.

I actually liked Luna. She was the exact opposite. No eye candy, just a good wrestler. Luna, Lita, Trish, Jacquelin, Melina, and Tori (not Torrie). That's about all I can think of that are impressive in the ring even when they're not taking clothes off.

We all used to love Sable, but we know deep in our hearts, that she couldn't wrestle. We just watched because she was hot, and she was bound to disrobe eventually.

"I think I AM thinking what you think I think you're thinking..."

Comment

I'dlike to see Natalya Niedhart back in the ring again, instead of being ECW Arm Candy. Maybe the draft---
                            Just an Old Fan from the corner of Bite Me Blvd & No Frickin Way.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrapMetal55 View Post
                              Only a select handfull of divas could wrestle well. I remember looking at a lot of matches and thinking "these women are so choppy with their moves". It was like you were watching them learn. For the most part, they are just eye candy.

I actually liked Luna. She was the exact opposite. No eye candy, just a good wrestler. Luna, Lita, Trish, Jacquelin, Melina, and Tori (not Torrie). That's about all I can think of that are impressive in the ring even when they're not taking clothes off.

We all used to love Sable, but we know deep in our hearts, that she couldn't wrestle. We just watched because she was hot, and she was bound to disrobe eventually.
                              Pretty much nailed them all but missed 1 very important person Victoria. When she was allowed to wrestle, she was the best womens wrestler in a long time IMO.
                              "I'll whip you like you stole something"- Mark Henry 05-06-2013

Comment

Working...
                              X