Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a Punk vs Tensai feud in the coming weeks. The name Tensai means disaster and Ace said he saw 'natural disasters coming Punk's way'

Those who live without honor, end without honor.

Comment

Tensai looked good. He could easily become the powerhouse they hoped Ezekial Jackson was going to be.

Hopefully he performs well and Vince starts to realise that there are enough good big guys out there that have done there apprenticeships and that musclebound greenhorns arent the answer.

Comment

A-Train is the next Volkov (edit: Koslov?) or whatever that "Double double E" guys name was. He'll dominate for a while before just becoming another mid-carder at best. That sucks because A-Train has improved a lot since he left WWE years ago.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Or, alternatively

Si! Si! Si! Si! Si!
          I am a professional wrestling trainee, and keep a blog, Facebook, and Twitter.

Comment

I'm not sure about Lord Tensai... when he first walked down the ring aisle under his mask... I was thinking 'Its the Sultan again' (remember Rikishi wrestling as the Sultain in 1997 with Iron Sheik as his manager?). Then he removed his mask and I was disappointed to see Matt Bloom.
            As Prince Albert or A-Train, he was one of my least favourite wrestlers/performers ever... and I don't see this gimmick changing that for me.
            I'll admit that I haven't seen anything of him in Japan, and as Kash says he may have improved.... but he's just a guy I find it hard to like.

I was pleased to see Alberto Del Rio back in the fold.... but Sheamus will probably eat him for breakfast on Smackdown!

Comment

Originally posted by flame3169118 View Post
              I see a Punk vs Tensai feud in the coming weeks. The name Tensai means disaster and Ace said he saw 'natural disasters coming Punk's way'
              Thats a good point. For a second I thought Jonny was making a reference to a new Earthquake or Typhoon character.
              RIP Quake, John Tenta was always one of my favourite big guys

Comment

I get what you are saying about Alabert Goldie, but I think that making the character a "foreigner" is a way that they can get around his bland personality. Ive seen a bit of his Japanese stuff and I think his improvement is remarkable. He seems to actually realise that he is a huge guy now.

Comment

probably one of the best Raw for ages, at last Brodus seems to have some where to go, by helping Santino, and I totally love the cobra dance, looking forward to some great tag team action between these four. The returns of Lord Tensei (Albert) and Brock and not forgetting about Abraham washington, all three at different stages, Tensei back from the Orient, after turning himself from a mid carder to a true force in Japan, and Brock after leaving WWE in shame, and dominating the UFC, he back older wiser and hopefully will stay a while, and then we have a young Washington given a second chance after his ECW chat show flopped big style.

I think WWE has just hitting another golden age, its great to be a wrestling fan

Comment

Originally posted by chaoskid View Post
                    I think WWE has just hitting another golden age, its great to be a wrestling fan
                    people were saying that after Punks famous promo on RAW last year, and it lasted all of a month. If theres one thing wrestling fans should have learned over the past few years it is not to count their chickens before they hatch. I think the hot crowd made the show seem better than it actually was. It was a crowd reminiscent of 97-98 where htey were smart and hot for everything.

Comment

Hahaha, if this is nearing a golden age then I am a chance to get a root from Kim Kardashian.

The crowd was sensational. If only we could have a crowd like that more often

Comment

The WWE need another megastar in the Hogan/Austin/Rock mould to become golden again.
                        It usually evolves around a major superstar who connects with the mainstream, and brings in new fans and reels back the casual fans into watching again.

Brock could inititally spike the ratings and bring a UFC following with him .... but a Hogan/Austin/Rock level star (in terms of cream of the crop, and mass appeal) is needed for the WWE to hit a home run again. Unfortunatly superstars who have managed to shif the fortunes of the company only come along now and again
                        Last edited by Goldie79; 04-04-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Now maybe I'm jumping the gun by calling it the start of another golden era, but on the back of one of the best Wrestlemania's for a number of years, and one of the best Raw in ages. With the returns of Rock, Brock and Lord Tensai together with the fresh talent coming from FCW this could be something special, merging with the top talent in WWE now, Im really excited about WWE. I could be wrong but imagine if I'm right and everyone will win.

Comment

Originally posted by K3587 View Post

Si! Si! Si! Si! Si!
                            I was laughing so hard when the crowd started chanting that when Del Rio and Sheamus were in the ring. Too funny.

Brock's return was glorious. I was glad that I couldn't get on the forum for a couple days so I didn't know of his return. I think the crowd really messed with Cena during his promo at the end. Seemed like he wanted to keep trying to do his thank the Rock thing, but the crowd kept chanting for Brock and it threw him off a bit. He didn't even act surprised when Brock's music hit.
                            Thomdango

Comment

After the show Cena really looked like he was gonna cry I think the F you Cena chants really were getting to him.
                              Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X