X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Can't find Impact Spoilers For the Next 2 Weeks

I've been searching for Impact Wrestling spoilers since yesterday (they taped on 2 shows Monday and Tuesday night). Apparently there have been no postings of the spoilers on the newsboard because the usual people who post spoilers through attending Impact tapings were in Miami at Raw and Smackdown tapings.

Normally, I would protest for TNA, but to be honest, can you blame the Impact regs for going to Raw and Smackdown the night following WrestleMania? Impact will always be there next week in it's resident venue, so good on those who chose to go to Raw and SD instead of Impact. I would probably do the same thing.

I'm still a TNA before WWE fan, but this weekend, TNA felt the might of WWE setting up show in their territory. When Ric Flair was accepting his HOF and the crowd chanted about wanting Flair to return to WWE, Flair responded "Oh believe me, I want to come back", making TNA look like jabronis. I wanted to blade Ric Flair in the throat, but I blame TNA for being too gracious and allowing Flair to be at the ceremony.

The return of the Rock and Brock Lesnar to WWE is massive for any fan who is sick of the skinny, puny looking vegans and straight edge pansies. Creatively, TNA can still counter WWE, but with Brock and Rock hanging around for a while, TNA better deliver than ever before and play to their strengths. Rock and Brock may not be in wrestling in 5 years, so TNA should use this as an oportunity to keep building stars and expanding their product.

TNA will never get near WWE. They should focus on putting on great wrestling every week so we at least get something out them being around. TNA should realise this and stop paying big money to duds who WWE no longer need. Give money to guys that have been loyal and give them a push as well! eg Samoa Joe

Comment

Now TNA's staff may have to worry about editing out 'YES' and 'Daniel Bryan' chants. Those people were insane on Monday, but I loved it.

Comment

TNA have a lot more to worry about someone over there needs to instill some discipline because if it was the other way around you can bet your bottom dollar that Vince would've never let Flair attend the Hall of Fame and he would never have let Flair say he wants to go back to the enemy.

TNA are in big trouble as of now with Rock appearing more frequently and Brock Lesnar there now there going to need to do something because the likes of Sting and Hogan can't save them.
        Tied for OWW funniest members 2012 looking to be the sole owner of the award for 2013

Comment

People have been saying TNA was in big trouble for 10 years now, and they are still around.
          If you don't got it, get it! If you don't get it............figure it out!

Comment

It's typical IWC to say that TNA are in big trouble because of what happened to WCW and ECW. People think that it's only normal for TNA to follow the same route. The week following WrestleMania, I wondered if TNA could put out a good enough product now that the Rock and Brock are back WWE, but after seeing this week's episode, there's nothing to worry about. The people who say that TNA are in trouble are the same ones who don't watch it. And if you really think about it, the return of Rock and Brock is good for pro wrestling as a whole not just one promotion. Look at what the nWo did for wrestling in the 90s.

Comment

TNA doesn't always have that consistency in its storylines. WWE doesn't either all the time, but at the moment they can afford to. TNA cannot. I wish they could be much, much better. For some reason it seems to be hit and miss with them. I think for this week's tapings that seems to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Shizzel View Post
                TNA have a lot more to worry about someone over there needs to instill some discipline because if it was the other way around you can bet your bottom dollar that Vince would've never let Flair attend the Hall of Fame and he would never have let Flair say he wants to go back to the enemy.

TNA are in big trouble as of now with Rock appearing more frequently and Brock Lesnar there now there going to need to do something because the likes of Sting and Hogan can't save them.
                Feel silly now? Mania drew the same number it always does, Lesnar came back and bumped the ratings for one week but they are now lower than January. WWE is on a different level to TNA and what they do won't hurt TNA. There product is so much better than the WWE overall now and it is good that TNA is running their own race rather than watching what the WWE do and book their shows based around what they do.

Comparing them to the WWE is just silly in itself. I mean, the WWE has a 60+ year old history built on the work of Vince Snr, then Junior used guys the AWA, UWF etc invested time and money in to take his company national.

Comment

Originally posted by RasslingFanatic View Post
                  Feel silly now? Mania drew the same number it always does, Lesnar came back and bumped the ratings for one week but they are now lower than January. WWE is on a different level to TNA and what they do won't hurt TNA. There product is so much better than the WWE overall now and it is good that TNA is running their own race rather than watching what the WWE do and book their shows based around what they do.

Comparing them to the WWE is just silly in itself. I mean, the WWE has a 60+ year old history built on the work of Vince Snr, then Junior used guys the AWA, UWF etc invested time and money in to take his company national.
                  That's right, people don't know that. A lot of fans are totally misinformed and say really stupid things, and it's not just towards a non-WWE product. Anything seen as secondary is looked at as inferior, and that also includes wrestlers who aren't viewed as main eventers by the IWC. People bash NXT and Superstars because they're not WWE's A shows with really stupid remarks. What these people don't realise is that the shows that aren't top priority to the promotions and the networks are usually the better show becuase the formats aren't being tampered with and 'over seasoned' with really bad segments and short matches. There's more wrestling in 1 hour of NXT than there is on Raw, FACT!

Comment

Working...
                  X