X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little update on I Am Me

Hey guys, Austin here (I Am Me). It has been a while since I've been on here but in the past couple days a lot of exciting and scary things have happened in my life. I made a ton of friends on here in the past and wanted to share some of those things with y'all. The biggest thing that has happened in the past few days is me becoming a dad. On January 15th, my amazing girlfriend gave birth so a very strong and adorable little boy. I say very strong because Carter Gage Sipes came 14 weeks early and didn't require a breathing tube. He came out crying and scored an 8 on his Apgar test. He only weighs 2lb 8oz but he is 15in long. The scary part for me was him coming so early. I wasn't sure how healthy he would be, but he is doing great right now. We won't be able to bring him home for a couple of months, which is sad but he's in a great hospital with a great staff. I wanted to let y'all know what was happening and ask that you keep my girlfriend and my son in your thoughts and prayers. I Am Me, you are you and I am out.

huge congrats out to you Austin, welcome to the biggest change and probably most wonderful change as well, my thoughts are with all of you

Comment

Hi Meme, I miss you, congrats on becoming a dad!!! *meme hugs*

Comment

Way to go pops, looks like he will be an impatient child.
        Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory. And ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat.-Kahless

Comment

Congragulations on becoming a dad, Austin

Comment

Working...
          X