X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football manager headbutts football player

During a football game yesterday between Newcastle vs Hull, there was an unusual incident involving Newcastle Manager Alan Pardew and Hull player David Meyler, its seem like Meyler bumped into Pardew has he was trying to get a ball for a throw in. Pardew seem to square up to Meyler and headbutt the player, the referee sent the manager off. My favourite quote from Pardew was that he was trying to move the player away with his head....classic quote

Now Newcastle has officially fined £100,000 and there will be an official investigate by the FA he could face another fine and being banned from a number of matches.

I'm actually a Newcastle fan.... if this isn't an excuse to fire Pardew what will???

Comment

not the best time to be a Newcastle fan kinda of spoiled the results of the match as instead of everyone talking about a good victory they are talking about the headbut, somehow I wont be surprised to see the FA banning him for the rest of the season

Comment

Mike Ashley won't sack him... Pardew is a very effective puppet for him (Maybe Punch from Punch & Judy in this incident?)

Comment

Working...
        X