X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWT CARD 7# Jake the Snake

As the last card was a tough week, I am given everybody the a week off to enjoy Wrestlemania.....I am aware a few people are going to not be around, so for those that are not around I thought we should all have the week off.

So the next card which is "Jake the Snake" will be posted on Saturday 7th April.

Enjoy Wrestlemania!!!!!!!

Dark chaos remember when you said lol what thats it? That wasn't it me beating you thats it!!!
    Better yet thats WONDERFUL! Hahahaha
    No flukes needed!
    Last edited by MR.WONDERFUL; 04-05-2012, 07:58 PM.
    No avatar needed when your simply wonderful

Comment

Fluke win. Go celebrate while you still can....
      2012 - OWW Best Extreme Wrestling Trivia Member, 2012 - OWW Most Hated Member(tied)

Comment

Welcome back after a week break, as it the easter holidays however the card goes on, this week we have a special Jake the snake card and because its a special card I am going to make it a special match everyone will face off against each other in a mini battle royal for the EWT Universal Pure Championship

Coka coola will have to defend his title against everyone, he has defended his title in quite a few matches therefore I think he needs a challenge.

Contenders:
        Mr Wonderful
        Dark Chaos
        Metfan 51
        BB Blayze
        Taker of Darkness
        Scrapmetal55
        and anymore that care to join.

Highest scorer wins

Trivia

1. Jake Roberts faced Hulk Hogan for the WWF world title in Canada, but lost the match tell me the date this happened? 3 pts

2. Name all of Jake Roberts tag team partners when they faced the WWF tag team champions in a title match? 2pts for each person

3. Who did Jake face in his retirement match? 2pts

4. Not including Survivor series, the only time that Hulk Hogan and Jake Roberts were tag team partners and they had a third partner, tell me the name of their partner and who they were facing? 8 pts

5. What was Jake Roberts finisher before he used the DDT as his finisher? 2pts

6.Who was the first person to receive the Jake the snake Roberts first ever ddt, and I want his real name? 2pts

7. Before Jake joined WWF he was part of the mid atlantic promotion, Jake asked Terry Taylor “what position am I as a baby face?”
        Terry Taylor replied “at the moment you are number ??? babyface” when jake heard Terry answer he quit 4 pts

8. According to Jake, facing who was considered his greatest moment? 4pts

9.Before his wrestlemania match with Undertaker, what did he tell Vince McMahon before going out to that match? 4pts

10 How did Ricky Steamboat save the life of Jake Roberts? 3 pts

11 Who did Jake Roberts Face in his debut match for WCW? 3 pts

12. What was the final title that Jake Roberts won and who did he defeat? 3pts

Deadline is Sunday 15th April (extended deadline due to weekend away) answers must be posted to me by 6pm GMT that evening, please do not post answers on the board
        Last edited by Ice Queen; 04-08-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

All you might be laughing at the jobber and loser of EWT but we will see at the end of this event!

2012 - OWW Best Extreme Wrestling Trivia Member, 2012 - OWW Most Hated Member(tied)

Comment

Wow, my first chance to face my good friend. Has anyone ever held three titles at once? Good chance one will at the end of this card.

Comment

Damn. Really? You are a ruthless, IQ. 4 hour coach ride, 8 hour flight, jet-lagged, dentist in the morning, and this? YAY.

I don't think anyone has held three titles at once here Met, and they certainly won't anytime soon. Believe it.

Comment

Results of EWT Card #7

RESULTS

Darkchaos 40 beat
                CokaCoola 33,
                BB Blayze 32,
                Metfan 51 21,
                Scrapmetal55 16
                & Taker of Darkness 4pts

So the NEW EWT Universal Pure Championship is DARK CHAOS

ANSWERS

1. Jake Roberts faced Hulk Hogan for the WWF world title in Canada, but lost the match tell me the date this happened? 3 pts
                28 February 1987

2. Name all of Jake Roberts tag team partners when they faced the WWF tag team champions in a title match? 2pts for each person
                Jim Duggan

3. Who did Jake face in his retirement match? 2pts
                Sinn Bodhi

4. Not including Survivor series, the only time that Hulk Hogan and Jake Roberts were tag team partners and they had a third partner, tell me the name of their partner and who they were facing? 8 pts

Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts and Tito Santana defeated Harley Race, Butch Reed and Honky Tonk Man

5. What was Jake Roberts finisher before he used the DDT as his finisher? 2pts
                Knee lift

6. Who was the first person to receive the Jake the snake Roberts first ever ddt, and I want his real name? 2pts
                Edward Lynn Denton

7. Before Jake joined WWF he was part of the mid atlantic promotion, Jake asked Terry Taylor “what position am I as a baby face?”
                Terry Taylor replied “at the moment you are number ??? babyface” when jake heard Terry answer he quit 4 pts

Five

8. According to Jake, facing who was considered his greatest moment? 4pts
                Andre the Giant

9. Before his wrestlemania match with Undertaker, what did he tell Vince McMahon before going out to that match? 4pts
                Give me my release or I wont go out to face undertaker

10 How did Ricky Steamboat save the life of Jake Roberts? 3 pts
                The snake was around Roberts neck and cut off his oxygen knocking him out, steamboat got the snake of robert’s neck

11 Who did Jake Roberts Face in his debut match for WCW? 3 pts
                Marcus Alexander bagwell

12. What was the final title that Jake Roberts won and who did he defeat? 3pts
                NWA United Kingdom Heavyweight Title/ Johnny Moss
                Last edited by Ice Queen; 04-18-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Oh boy, that's weak.

grats.
                  Last edited by CokaCoola; 04-17-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

What's the policy regarding a rematch for the title? I was the champ, and I had the second highest points total, so I'm pretty sure I get a rematch. Soon as.

Dark Chaos fluked his win for the title, and I will prove it by beating him in singles competition.

Comment

I never do well in these Battle Royals. Congrats I guess. But I'm still a Champion and that's all that really matters to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CokaCoola View Post
                        What's the policy regarding a rematch for the title? I was the champ, and I had the second highest points total, so I'm pretty sure I get a rematch. Soon as.

Dark Chaos fluked his win for the title, and I will prove it by beating him in singles competition.
                        OW that's going to leave a mark!! I hate to tell you all I told you so BUT I told so!! Never ever try use me as a stepping stone because one of these days your going to trip and stumble. A fluke title victory there is no fluke title victories. Now your going to beg for a rematch take the easy way for another title shot.

Comment

CokaCoola you will have a re match on the card 9# as card 8 is the Gimmick Match and I want EVERYONE there!

Comment

Working...
                          X