Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWT #41 Day of Judgement

Main Event

EWT World Championship Match EWT World Champion Metfan vs Hail Sabin - Special Ref - James Register (The special ref must inform me how he wants to ref this match, if he want to help either Metfan or Hail Sabin then that person will be given 4pts or he could call it down the middle)

EWT Rising Star Championship Match EWT RS Champion Flame vs James Register - Special Ref Hail Sabin (The special ref must inform me how he wants to ref this match, if he want to help either Flame or James Register then that person will be given 4pts or he could call it down the middle)

EWT World Championship number 1 contender match BB Blayze vs JaKiller

EWT RS Championship number 1 contender match Flash vs Dark Chaos

Cletus's Return match Cletus vs Taker of Darkness

Handicap Match CokaCoola & King Zak vs OverTaker

Questions
    1. Sequence question, what is this sequence about and what is the number for 2011? 6pts
    2005 -3
    2006- 1
    2007 -2
    2008- 0
    2009 -2
    2010 -2
    1. Please name other sportsmen that share nicknames or full names with wrestlers for example
    Bret Hart “ Hitman “ Tommy Hearns However you can only use the same nickname once 2pts per pairing 1 pt per different sport that the sportsperson is from (for example if you find 4 boxers and 2 swimmers you will get 2 points added to your score)
    1. Who am I? 4pts
    I am a reality TV star
    I have been the only person on a ppv poster
    The last ppv this wrestler wrested on was Survivor series
    before this person retired I married one half of a tag team called Shooting Stars
    However that married struck out, but got 2 outs left.
    1. Which Wrestlemania had the youngest average age of wrestler not counting the dark matches? 4pts
    1. Which Darts player shares his entrance music with a WWE superstar? 6pts
    1. Name the match (use the names that the wrestlers were using at the time of this match) 8pts
    Attachment Attachment
    1. Which Van Damm film did Triple H and HBK use as an example to convince Vince McMahon to hire Chyna? 4pts
    1. Who opened a business called Downtown dog? 2pts
    1. Who Am I? 6pts
    Pony tails and tapping feet,
    Dimpled face and Smile so sweet
    Don™t ruffle up my ribbons and lace
    I'll tap my toes all over your face
    1. Which PPV did RC Cola sponsor? 2pts
    Deadline is 23rd November 2013 23:59 GMT....remember dont post the answer on the boards send them to me via the pm...good luck everyone
    Last edited by chaoskid; 11-15-2013, 08:50 AM.

All those matches make sense except the handicap match.
    It seems like it is filler.
    The Ultimate challenge begins. Head to the column forum to check it out

Comment

Now King Zak your match is a more of a way of a punishment match, yes there were no shows on the last show but only one person didn't contact me and tell me that he wouldn't be able to make the show....now I wonder who you think that guy could be.?

However King zak as you are the only Royal member in EWT at the present moment I will change the match if you want me too, you only have to say the word and I will change the match....
      Last edited by chaoskid; 11-12-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

It's #41.

Welcome back Cletus.

Comment

thank you Coka for keeping count , and it seems to me that little King Zak isn't that happy to team with CokaCoola

Comment

He must like losing then.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the match.
              But it just feels like filler, like Sandow vs. Kingston on Raw last night.

It is just people without something to do at the time.

Also I misread the match. I was under the impression I was teaming with Overtaker.
              However knowing I am teaming with Coka is a bit better. He is friends with Dark Chaos a fellow Royal Court member. so he is an ally by expansion.

Comment

So Cletus wants another beat down and a bigger medical bill. I am more than happy to help you with that.

Comment

Let's just go ahead and give Sabin 4 points. It's an unfair advantage but his team pulled out a win. That's fine, I'll overcome both Sabin and Register if need be. Maybe two on one is a fair fight considering the roll I've been on.

Comment

Number 1 contender match against Ja Killer. Gonna be a little bit of a challenge. But this match is just a formality and I'm going to be even closer to getting back what is mine. Now I just need to see who my opponent will be.

Comment

Should we get a prediction thread up soon before someone asks for an extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Taker of Darkness View Post
                        So Cletus wants another beat down and a bigger medical bill. I am more than happy to help you with that.

Taker, at EWT #36, I beat you to become the #1 contender to the Rising Star title, but I never got to claim that shot because you couldn't accept your loss like a man and attacked me like a coward and put me on the shelf for a little while! You should have finished the job when you had the chance, because now I'm back, and while I fully intend to resume my quest for the Rising Star Title, you and I have some unfinished business to attend to first! I don't forgive, and I don't forget! You wanted a war, well bring it on!

Comment

The card prediction thread is now posted -
                          EWT World Championship Match EWT World Champion Metfan vs Hail Sabin - Special Ref - James Register (The special ref must inform me how he wants to ref this

Comment

questions are now up, and I know the pictures are small but if you click on them you will makes them larger

Comment

Lol. Chaos do you have a microscope I can borrow?
                              2012 - OWW Best Extreme Wrestling Trivia Member, 2012 - OWW Most Hated Member(tied)

Comment

Working...
                              X