X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWT #54 - The 2nd Annual Highlander trophy

This card is for the Highlander Trophy, and this is not your normal standard single elimination tournament. However there will be qualification matches to be able to get to the Final Battle Royal where the last man standing will win the Trophy, and the winner will this year get a special prize, as the Highlander Trophy winner he will get an EWT world title shot anytime he/she want within a calender year

Qualifications matches will be held under Blind Tag team Rules, basically there will be a lottery to decide who partners who and who they will be against.

competitors:

EWT World Champion Jacques Couteau
    EWT Ice Champion Hail Sabin
    1/2 EWT World tag team champion JaKiller
    1/2 EWT World Tag team champion BB Blayze
    Metfan
    Dark Chaos
    James Register
    CokaCoola
    Flame
    Flash
    Taker of Darkness
    Mike Ishijima
    Roberto Al Dio
    more to be announced

THERE WILL BE 3 BIND TAG TEAM MATCHES AND WINNERS WILL GO TO THE BATTLE ROYAL FINAL, AND ONE LUCKY PERSON WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO STRAIGHT TO THE BATTLE ROYAL

QUESTIONS
    1. NAME THE MATCH WHERE 2 FEMALES BEAT 2 MALES IN A WRESTLING MATCH, AND ONE OF THE TEAM WERE FORMER WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS 4pts

2. Who am I? 4 pts

I am Sean Waltman, but that cant be right
    I might not be good enough for 1 or 2 but what about 3
    You could say that danger is part of my family
    I was signed to WCW but never made an appearance

3. Name any wrestlers named after an animal or a bird, nicknames will not be allowed. 1pts per wrestler pleased put the name of the wrestler real name next to the name of the animal/birds so I can check your answers
    For example The dog would be accepted but John Dog or John the Dog Smith would not be accepted

4. According to Shane Douglas who did he consider was a better worker than Ric Flair? 4pts

5. Name the card 4pts
    The opening match was a tag team match, however one member of each team died in the same year nearly 20 years after this match
    One guy was Terrific the other was a judo star
    You could say this was brother vs brother but they were not related
    The main event featured a bird but he wasn’t free against his opponent who had his biggest victory in the same arena 4 year earlier

6. Mr Christmas wrestled on Christmas eve, when he defeated a wrestler than he trained on his last match for this company. 4ptsName who MR Christmas was better known as, who he wrestled and the compay

7. One of Bill Goldberg wcw opponents, tried to dress like Goldberg and had a ring entrance similar to Goldberg’s but still got beat in quick time, but who was the opponent? 4pts

8. I will give you 3 wrestlers names, I just want to tell me who they have faced the most in their career. 2pts per answer
    Ric flair €“
    Steve Austin
    Jushin Liger

9. Antonio Honda became the 23rd holder of the DDT Extreme Title, just tell me who he faced on that night and the type of match/matches that he was victorious in. 6 pts

10.Who got arrested at the 75 th Birthday party of an ex wrestling manager? 4 pts

DEADLINE 11TH JULY 23:59 BST REMEMBER TO SEND ME THE ANSWERS VIA PM
    Last edited by chaoskid; 07-04-2014, 04:55 AM.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Wrong song Coka. This is more your song.

2012 - OWW Best Extreme Wrestling Trivia Member, 2012 - OWW Most Hated Member(tied)

Comment

QUESTIONS POSTED

Comment

so the deadline is up today and no one asked for an extension, lol

Comment

I know its last minute but a problem has arisen so everyone can have an extra 24 hours, if you have already sent your answers you can make adjustments

Comment

Lucky. I forgot about it.

Comment

Throwing in the towel. I'm not playing any longer.

Comment

sorry to see a former world champion leave without a fanfair, i hope you return one day

Comment

Ok the deadline has passed and once again we have had more no showed that we should, but thats the way it goes sometimes, its seems like quite a few of you went nuts with the animal/bird question, but I've been very tough on the answers,
                    if the animal isn't real for example a dragon or a moondog then that answer was not accepted,
                    if the animal was actually an incest it was not accepted,
                    if the animal answer relates to a mask or an indian that was not accepted,
                    if you didn't put a connect to the real name of the animal then that was not accepted

Comment

I must protest a bit here Dragons are real
                      The Komodo dragon[4] (Varanus komodoensis), also known as the Komodo monitor, is a large species of lizard found in the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores, Gili Motang, and Padar.[5] A member of the monitor lizard family (Varanidae), it is the largest living species of lizard, growing to a maximum length of 3 metres (10 ft) in rare cases and weighing up to approximately 70 kilograms (150 lb).

Comment

Originally posted by chaoskid View Post
                        if the animal was actually an incest it was not accepted,
                        I assume you mean inSECT. If that's an autocorrect issue, I think we just learned something we'd rather not have.

Also, I call shenanigans on that one, as insects and arachnids are very much animals. You should have made that restriction beforehand.

Comment

lol Jacques should get a bonus point for making me laugh, on the inSect points everyone have been treated equal so in my eyes no shenanigans

Comment

results should be up either Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest

Comment

I now realize I forgot to include John Tenta as Shark, and that gives me a sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X