X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick has been bitching since 2008 about UD. He used to attack me and the panel every week on the radio. And he is still doing it now. Oh and look, any excuse for Chaos to jump in. Here is an idea, except the reality that you both suck and move on with your lives. Seriously you are a bunch of old woman. And the inside scoop is that nobody cares. But if you need to give yourselves a pat on the back, go ahead because no one else will. You two are as diluded as John Morrison, the only difference is he had at least one fan, you two have none.

I can't say I care what either of you moaning old hags think, but for the hell of it I'll give you the middle finger.
    Goldie79; Future UD Champion
    Inevitable

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHH, the bird, the one finger that makes me shutter at first sight. 2008 bitching indeed, I was good then and I yet remain the same. The Undies were afraid then and they yet remain the same in 2012See your reply is just what I'm writing about. You wrote " ..you are a bunch of old women." Ouch, that burns, put em up. This I ask you Undisputed is the best you have? "You are a bunch of old women" is this the best you can offer? "You are a bunch of old women" Macho Man, There is something you wrote that stood out crystal clear however. You mentioned I'm as diluded as John Morrison. Thats funny because that's exactly how I feel about you. You deceive, take in, cheat, mislead, con, fool, trick, dupe, hoodwink, you've pulled the wool over these morons eyes, you're fraudulent. YOu made these idiots believe you are the be all end all and maybe that is or can be your strong attribute. But to me, a person who knows what you really are, you are nothing. Your are self deluded.
      http://pw247.net

Comment

bitching on his Radio Show? how do you know that Macho? are you admitting to being the one listener?

Comment

Apparently, rumour has it that when Ice Queen takes over Undisputed, she's going to give it a school of Cambridge feel; heavily strict, uniforms, corporal punishment.

Comment

I hope she does shock. Lots of people get away with lots of stuff.
            The Jerk of OWW!!!

Comment

I'm moving this to the UD section since this has basically become a trash talk thread.
              THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS!

Comment

Most of you guys are grossly mistaken on numbers. Also completely off topic, I'm not here to talk about pw247 at pw247radio.com @pw247 on twitter no, I'm not here for that. We do well enough on our own, does your internet pay for itself? mine does, point match, period. Attempt Turdley to wrap your noodle around something other than the Sprouts Network. Your well being or feelings or thoughts of me, fail to compare to the dislike I have for you. You're not my equal, you're not my fellow man. I can give two rats, oh I beg your pardon, I can give two Contemps about your thoughts of me and what you think of my Station or show. Macho Man, you as well, in fact the whole hell of you about your thoughts and opinions. They mean nothing without the words and stats to back it up. I've proven everything I've said. I've backed up everything I've said. You know, they know it, we all know it. Stay on topic don't sway, dont attempt to dive into which you can't and will never be able to understand. WE talking Undisputed, and the crap you idiots turned into this league. From top to bottom.
                http://pw247.net

Comment

speak English bro....

Comment

This thread is rubbish and Nick is a pole smoking moron. Cya later

Comment

Nick got banned, hahahahahahaha

Comment

Yes, I find it quite funny too.

Comment

Well can I just add, thank you for the support that everyone is showing me.......I am greatful, and promise as I learn what is what it will get better!

Comment

Nick really needs to find a new hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X