• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undisputed Card #19 Results Thread

Undisputed Card 19# Results

Results will be updated when the Panel reaches a decision on debates

UNDISPUTED TITLE MATCH

Macho Man (c) vs. Rated R
    Person Currently Not Inducted Into the WWE Hall of Fame That is The Most Deserving (open pick)
    http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling.com/showthread.php/18761-UD-19-UNDISPUTED-WORLD-TITLE-DEBATE-Macho-Man-(c)-vs-Rated-R
    Winner: and the NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW Undisputed Debating Champion, Rated R via Forfeit

thethirdwarren vs. The Canadian Superstar

Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak: Legendary or Over Blown
    http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...dian-Superstar
    Winner:thethirdwarren-via forfeit

chaoskid vs. ScrapMetal55
    Least Deserving of Their WWE Hall of Fame Induction (wrestlers only) (open pick)
    http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...s-ScrapMetal55
    Winner: Chaos Kid (4-0)

The Indy Junkie vs. Bill Foley
    Which is the best WrestleMania event ever? (open pick)
    http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...-vs-Bill-Foley
    Winner:Bill Foley by Panel decision (3-0)

Cman vs. bbblayze

The most overrated match in WrestleMania history? (open pick)
    http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...an-vs-bbblayze
    Winner: Cman via Panel Decision (3-1)
    Last edited by Goldie79; 04-22-2012, 10:20 AM.

Undisputed Card 19

Here I am, assisting to run the UD section, with Goldie. As a new panelist, I will be looking to the regular panelist's and ThomC for guidence and of course control. We intend to keep UD as it was, with the exception of trash talk (unless there is a request for it, excluding CK, and after further discussion with the panel) for this Card.

I am an organised person, and like to know where we are and where we are going, so UD might be a little bit more stuctured. Goldie has got a fantastic thing going in UD, but as he has said, with his commitments he needs a extra help.

So my first job is to set the sign up, I would like to see matches and debates up within two weeks, so sign up is open.

"I have been asked to reframe from the colour so if you are happy with the black then this is how the cards will be........."

CONFIRMED TO DEBATE
    thethirdwarren
    Rated R
    Cman
    The Canadian Superstar
    Bill Foley
    ScrapMetal55
    Chaos Kid
    Macho Man (C)
    The Indy Junkie
    bbblayze
    Last edited by Shockage; 03-14-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

This is the 2nd card for Undisputed this year, and it has been left in my hands. So to help with the smooth running of this card, I have include a few new changes as well as a Calendar of the card.

These are the matches for this card, you have 7 days to get your pick in, if you don't get your pick in by Saturday 24th then we will do it for you, however I don't think we will need to.

=============================

UNDISPUTED DEBATE LEAGUE #19
      WrestleMania & WWE Hall of Fame

UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DEBATE MATCH
      Macho Man (c) vs. Rated R
      Person Currently Not Inducted Into the WWE Hall of Fame That is The Most Deserving (open pick)
      http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...070#post180070

thethirdwarren vs. The Canadian Superstar

Undertaker's Mania Streak: Legendary or Over Blown
      http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...074#post180074

chaoskid vs. ScrapMetal55
      Least Deserving of Their WWE Hall of Fame Induction (wrestlers only) (open pick)
      http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...075#post180075

The Indy Junkie vs. Bill Foley
      Which is the best WrestleMania event ever? (open pick)
      http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...076#post180076

Cman vs. bbblayze
      The most overrated match in Wrestlemania history? (open pick)
      http://forums.onlineworldofwrestling...077#post180077

=============================

This is the card and as you see I am very organised and need to know where I am. I do run a tighter schedule, and have set deadlines, but with the deadlines the card will speed up. Anyone who has any questions or issues please PM and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.
      Last edited by Ice Queen; 03-17-2012, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Me signing up is a given. I'm in.

And yes trash talk should still be around. We're all upstanding people (i would hope) so just don't take things too far guys (that means you Chaos, Horseman and Shockage lol) After all its supposed to be in good fun right guys?

Someone get AJ back.
        The Jerk of OWW!!!

Comment

Definitely signing up for this card.

Comment

I am in as usual.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in.

*10CharacterLimit*

Made By I Am Me - The 2011 *Most Underrated Debater* Award Winner and The ONLY Undisputed Original

Comment

I would like to book my reservation for card 19. And yes I would like to be in the smoking section (aka trash talk thread).
                "Turley OR NO ONE ELSE"

Comment

I know this is best suited for the often mentioned trash talk section, but who do you think you are with that signature Foley!? False advertising at its finest if I've ever seen it!
                  The Jerk of OWW!!!

Comment

if there is no trash talk section there is no chaos kid on this card, if there is a trash talk section then class this as a sign up. This isn't suppose to sound harsh but I truly believe that a trash talk section bring something extra to UD, and without one you lose the personality of the competitors which is what makes UD so special. Therefore I dont feel that buzz without the chat, and personally making UD dull, and I dont want to take part in UD in a pale version of it true nature.
                    Last edited by chaoskid; 03-10-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Trash talk or no, I'm back, and I'm in. I miss UD.

"I think I AM thinking what you think I think you're thinking..."

Comment

The thing is the trash talking has not gone forever (hopefully) however if CK pulls out of this card because of trash talking then I will say this.

If he does not show up on this card because trash talking has gone, when he signs up to the next card he will suffer, CK needs to learn respect, If CK choses to sign up when/if trash returns he will not be allowed to trash in the first card after his return.

CK has signed up, he just wont admit it!!!

So on his behalf.....I am cracking the whip!!! SORTED
                        Last edited by Ice Queen; 03-12-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoskid View Post
                          if there is no trash talk section there is no chaos kid on this card, if there is a trash talk section then class this as a sign up. This isn't suppose to sound harsh but I truly believe that a trash talk section bring something extra to UD, and without one you lose the personality of the competitors which is what makes UD so special. Therefore I dont feel that buzz without the chat, and personally making UD dull, and I dont want to take part in UD in a pale version of it true nature.
                          Trashtalk has gotten out of hand the past couple of cards, which was dominated by your falling out with Kash
                          Its supposed to be friendly banter between opponents debating.... but has got far too political with the rules of UD being ignored. The focus had been on Trashtalk more so than the actual debates themselves
                          I think it will be a refreshing change to have one card without it.... and then take it from there

Originally posted by Scrapmetal55 View Post
                          Trash talk or no, I'm back, and I'm in. I miss UD.
                          Welcome back Scrappy!

Comment

I feel I need to defend the trash talk thread. Yea the chaos/Kash thing got out of hand. That's one example. if it foot to be too much, Chaos could have been reprimanded and life could have continued. Blame yourselves for letting it get out of hand.

But the "it gets more focus than the debates" argument you and Shock keep using is ridiculous. Only a few of us even use the trash talk thread. Chaos, me, Foley, Indy....and all of us finished our debates, except Foley who's opponents didn't show up which isn't his fault. So where is the focus on trash talking instead of debating? Sounds like you're looking for scapegoats instead of addressing problems.

If Chaos took it too far, I understand. And a punishment would have solved that. Taking away a whole thread which makes things more fun and competitive is ridiculous. What you really need to do is punish the people that continually offend. Also, only let participating members in, including the panel and others, and enforce the rule.. You're asking for drama and controversy when the judges are bickering with the talent. For example, Shockage always comes in even though there's aleady supposedly a rule that says you have to be competing. He always gets people riled up by using negative methods. Then he says he's a manager. Are you serious lol?

Also, I think you should invent a new thread called ask the panel or something. Somewhere that people can ask questions. The unapproachable nature of the panel is what makes clashes with you guys happen. If someone loses and wants to know why, why not answer? All it could do is help them better themselves. Obviously they'd have to respectfully ask questiones or face the consequences, but why not? Better than whining about it in the trash talk thread where it always seems to spiral out of control.
                            The Jerk of OWW!!!

Comment

Kid Kash is already on hand to ask for feedback in PM
                              I'm not sure about making it public without arguements escalating, and continually having to justify the decision over and over, going round in circles. (Remember how Horsey was?)
                              If theres a way to do this without carnage then we look at it.

We also had an UD suggestion thread .... but this quickly transcended into trashtalk and ruined when it was supposed to be serious. Even the thread announcing the new panel members was met with a couple of snide comments. As did the Results thread last card.
                              It needs to stay in its own section because it was affecting other threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X