• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret Hart’s Tour Of ROH Continues…

Source: http://www.rohwrestling.com

Bret Hart’s Tour Of ROH Continues…
    Monday, July 27, 2009

Bret “Hitman” Hart made his first appearance at a live Ring of Honor event this past Friday night in Toronto to great success. Signing autographs and greeting fans for over two hours, the former World champion was an honor for both the fans and for Ring of Honor. So it was great pleasure that ROH announces one more date in which fans will get the opportunity to meet one of the true legends in this business.

On Friday night September 25th, the Case Gymnasium at Boston University will play host to another Meet & Greet Autograph session for the great fans in Boston, MA! Scheduled to run from 6pm – 8pm, Beantown fans will get this rare opportunity to meet “The Best There Is, Was, and Ever Will Be” prior to the ROH event starting at 8pm. Autograph tickets are on sale right here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/shoponli...ucts&catid=320 for this autograph signing, as well as the other dates below for Bret Hart’s tour of ROH. And don’t forget, you need a ticket for the nights’ event to get into the autograph signing.

Bret Hart Appearances:
    September 19th – Chicago Ridge, IL @ Frontier Fieldhouse
    September 25th – Boston, MA @ Case Gymnasium
    September 26th – New York City, NY @ The Grand Ballroom in The Manhattan Center

Little bit of advice to anybody planning on going to this and getting Bret Hart's autograph.

If they do this like they did it last Friday in Toronto then they're going to make you pay something like 25 bucks (that's what it was for us in Toronto) for every autograph you get from The Hitman. If you want to get more then one thing signed, then do what I did. Just pay for 1 autograph but when you finally make it up to Bret Hart just give him all the things you have for him to sign and he'll sign them all. You'd thing there is an ROH representative sitting at the table with him watching out but there wasn't one when I went in Toronto. There was a guy at the end of the line that takes the autogragh ticket from you and then tells you when to advance to the table with Bret Hart. But once your at the table talking to Bret Hart, its just you and him, so just casually hand him over things to sign and he'll sign them.

I only paid for 1 thing to get signed, my original 1997 VHS SummerSlam tape, but after he finished signing it, I was already holding my Bret Hart book in my other hand and just kind of casually handed it to him as well to sign

Comment

I say again.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
      http://nexusdx.deviantart.com Updated: 11/14/11 www.pw247radio.com

Comment

I'm jealous Toron. So all the Bret Hart critics were probably holding on to their Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair dolls hoping for Bret to do something that Flair would do (dishonorable) but I guess now they can just take time to Boooooooooo!

Tsk Tsk!

Well Done Bret!

Comment

Why're you bitching NDX? Don't you live in NY?! He'll BE in New York!
          "In nominee Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti."

Comment

AND THAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM!

I'm not even getting a damn autograph and I still paid $25 more for my ticket.

Comment

Eh, go twice.
              "In nominee Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti."

Comment

We paid more to go to the smaller venue on top of that NDX. I don't really care what Bret has to say, it isn't like he's going to do anything to help the company anyway. Next show better be cheaper is all i'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by NY Lucha Thug View Post
                  We paid more to go to the smaller venue on top of that NDX. I don't really care what Bret has to say, it isn't like he's going to do anything to help the company anyway. Next show better be cheaper is all i'm saying.
                  I knew we were going to go back to the Grand Ballroom sooner than later. Each of the last 4 shows had less and less attendance. Notice they stopped announcing sell-outs? It was inevitable. What pisses me off, as you said, is that we're paying more for the smaller venue all because Bret Hart is going to enter the ring and say hello. If I got a free autograph with the ticket already, I wouldn't argue. But the autograph is $25 more. Not worth it. If the December show is still $75 dollars I'm gonna just buy 3rd row tickets, section 103, seats 24 - 26.

Comment

Please come to Missisuaga, please come to Missisuaga .

Made By I Am Me - The 2011 *Most Underrated Debater* Award Winner and The ONLY Undisputed Original

Comment

The $75 ticket was worth it when we got to see Misawa, because he actually WRESTLED. To hear Bret Hart come in and talk about how awesome he is...no.

Comment

Anyone want to send me an autograph, anyone?

Made By I Am Me - The 2011 *Most Underrated Debater* Award Winner and The ONLY Undisputed Original

Comment

Sure, CS. Just send me $75 US and I'll get right on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X