Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so. I mean with the ending, they could keep it going, but it's been going on a while. But with these 2 I'm sure they could. I would have just loved to see a clean finish for once. I hold on hope for the good talent they have there, since they seem to be hinting towards another Hogan/Flair feud. Yuck. The best they could do is keep these guys and both Bischoffs off tv. They have more than enough quality talent to have an amazing show without them old manning it up. Or in Garrett's case, just dreadful.
    The Jerk of OWW!!!

Comment

This was their first match for 2012 and their first ppv match. TNA have done a pretty good job keeping these two separate. Hopefully this being their first ppv meeting will allow Roode/Storm II and III to happen in May and June.

Nobody's buying Garrett Bischoff, and I hope he learns the hard way just like David Flair, and I pray that Eric Bischoff regrets this for the rest of his life .

Comment

Scott Steiner's latest rants about Garrett really sum it up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Turley View Post
          Scott Steiner's latest rants about Garrett really sum it up perfectly.
          Which were?

Comment

that a set of nice sideburns doesnt mean you are any good

Comment

The matches were really good, but the crowd was dead. The crowd was so reserved and only popped in major spots, I thought the ppv was being held in Japan and not Nashville.

Comment

I expected the ending to Roode/Storm but I liked it. Maybe cause I wanted Roode to win. A lot of the matches seemed anti climatic. It seemed the way all the matches went that these feuds are going to continue. I wish somehow they figured out how to make both teams in Lethal Lockdown lose so both Garrett and Eric could leave.
                THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS!

Comment

Working...
                X